ROBOTIC RADICAL PROSTATECTOMY
(Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatment For Prostate Cancer)
It involves a few key hole incisions in order to remove the whole prostate. Radical Prostatectomy is the gold standard for treatment of prostate cancer.
RESULTS AND COMPLICATIONS
Less Blood Loss
- Blood loss and transfusion rates are generally lower
- Compared with open surgery
Less Operative Time
24 Hour Hospital stay
Early Removal of Catheter
Resumption of Normal Activity Within One To Two
- Weeks After Operation
High Continence Rate i
- Excellent postoperative urinary continence is routinely achieved after laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. Due to limited trauma to the periurethral striated sphincter in addition to the ability to reliably accomplish atension free, watertight anastomosis.
Less Erectile Dysfunction
- Stage- and risk-stratified positive surgical margin and early biochemical free recurrence</li >
PROSTATE CANCER PROGRAM
(Complete Spectrum From Diagnosis To Treatment)
PSA screening has induced a significant downward migration in age and stage (both clinical and pathologic) at diagnosis. Early prostate cancer can be cured surgically
TRUS (Trans Rectal Ultrasound)TRUS Biopsy(Trans Rectal Ultrasound Guided Biopsy)
- Biplanar probe for accurate diagnosis
- Increases grade concordance
- Frozen Section
MPMRI | PET Scan | Nuclear Scan
(Whole body scan, bone scan)
Localized Prostate Cancer
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- IGRT (Conformal Radiation)
Results: 100% disease specific survival rate@ 5 years
Localized Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Trimodal therapy
Surgery | Radiation therapy | CAB
Metastatic prostate cancer clinic
- Bone management
- Obstructive uropathy management
- Anemia management
- CRPC management
ROBOTIC RADICAL CYSTECTOMY
Radical Cystectomy is an extra major surgery with potential for major complication like bleeding & infection but having excellent cancer control.
Laparoscopic Radical Cystectomy avoids all major complication with excellent cancer control leads to minimal morbidity with early recovery.
Small Incision | Minimal Blood Loss | Less Pain | Early Recovery
Patients with laparoscopic radical cystectomy are usually discharged by 5th day.
After radical cystectomy the surgeon creates a new way for urine to leave the body. This new system is called a urinary diversion. An orthotopic neobladder, usually just called a neobladder, is one type of internal urinary diversion.
The surgeon takes a segment of the small intestine and uses it to form a new (neo) pouch for urine. This new bladder (neobladder) is attached to the ureters and the urethra, so urine passes through it like a normal bladder.
Urinary diversion need not be a bag. Continent neobladder is the standard of care after radical bladder surgery
BLADDER CANCER PROGRAM
Bladder cancer is related to age and exposure to environmental carcinogens, Smoking is the most common cause of urothelial cancer
NMIBC (Non Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer) We can save your bladder
- Flexible Cystoscopy
- Intravesical Immunotherapy
- Intravesical Chemotherapy
- Narrow Band Therapy
MIBC (Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer)
- Laparoscopic Radical Cystectomy
- Illeal Conduit
(All at single health care facility)
WE FOLLOW NCCN GUIDLINES
KIDNEY CANCER IS CURABLE
LAPAROSCOPIC PARTIAL NEPHRECTOMY
WHAT IS LAPAROSCOPIC PARTIAL NEPHRECTOMY
Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy provides patients with a safe and effective way to remove a small renal tumor, while preserving the remainder of the kidney. This is a minimally invasive technique, which provides patients with less discomfort and equivalent results when compared to the traditional open surgery.
It has resulted in significantly less post-operative pain, a shorter hospital stay, earlier return to work and daily activities, a more favorable cosmetic result and outcomes that are identical to that of radical nephrectomy. Partial nephrectomy has become a standard procedure for selected patients with renal cell carcinoma.
IN EARLY KIDNEY CANCER KIDNEY REMOVAL CAN BE AVOIDED
- Same result as complete removal
- No change in survival
- Important for long term kidney function
- Avoid kidney failure in diabetes and blood pressure
- Preserving kidney function