The department of Physiotherapy at Patel Hospital was established in 2003, at present it is staffed by one Physiotherapist & one assistant .Physiotherapy in particular works towards the independence & increased autonomy of the patients. It aims to develop, maintain & restore movements & functional ability.
- Modification in departmental infrastructure, addition of advanced technology like LASER THERAPY department participates in free camps organized by hospital & given presentations on different exercise programs like Antenatal exercises, Post mastectomy exercises, cancer rehabilitation exercises program etc.
- Strengthen exercises with Therabands
- Paediatrics rehabilitation – CP, Autism, GBS
- Advance Neuro Rehabilitation Technique – Neuro developmental techniques,( NDT) Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation techniques (PNF) , Motor Relearning Program ( MRP) for Neuro Patients, gait rehabilitation
- Postural correction exercises or advices
- Cancer Patient Rehabilitation.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Advanced technology like LASER THERAPY.
- Basic & Advance Rehabilitation Programs.
- Ergonomic Consultation.
- Gait training with feedback Mirror.
- Individually tailored rehabilitation programs, patient education & further injury/ re-injury prevention guidance.