Prostate cancer is formed when healthy cells in the prostate grow out of control and form a tumour. It can be benign or cancerous. It is one of the most common cancers found in men. This type of cancer is somewhat different as compared to other types of cancer and do not spread quickly to other parts of the body.
SYMPTOMS OF PROSTATE CANCER
- Frequent urination
- Blood in urine
- Blood in semen
- Trouble in urination
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pain and burning during urination
- Urge for urination at night
CAUSES & RISK FACTORS
The reasons and causes of prostate cancer are still not clear. Medical experts say prostate cancer begins if some cells in the prostate become abnormal. They grow more rapidly than normal cells do and form tumours. Some abnormal cells break and spread to other parts of the body.
- Family history
- Age, as you age chances of prostate cancer increases
- Obesity – Men who are obese and having prostate cancer are more likely to have other advanced diseases and are more difficult to operate on.
TREATMENT OF PROSTATE CANCER
- prostate enlargement treatment
- robotic prostate laser surgery
- benign prostate enlargement
- BPH treatment