The Department of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement consists of highly qualified orthopedic surgeons that have expertise in orthopedic disorders and sports injuries. We offer high-level solutions for a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions and complex joint replacement cases.
We adopt minimally invasive methods in orthopaedic surgery and determine the best treatment options that are suitable for our patients of all age groups. Our centre which is equipped with world-class facilities brings together the best of medical expertise and technology for a better patient experience.
The Orthopedic unit has modular operation theatres, equipped with the most advanced endoscopes, microscopes, and high-end surgical equipment for performing complicated surgeries.
- Ground Breaking Results in Hip and Knee Replacement.
- Knee/ Hip/Shoulder joint replacement surgery.
- Separate transplant unit with dedicated and disciplined staff for committed care.
- Limbs salvage surgery using custom-made/modular mega prosthesis for upper & lower limb tumors.
- Arthroscopic ligament repair of Knee and Shoulder, Sports Injuries.
- Complete fracture care using an AO Pneumatic system and Image Intensifier
- Bone Tumor Surgery
- Spinal Trauma / Disc Surgery
- Minimally Invasive surgery for trauma.
- Dedicated physiotherapy unit having paraffin wax, Short wave therapy, Ultrasound therapy, Electro current therapy, faradic & galvanic current, Tran cutaneous Electrical Nerve stimulation, Interferential therapy, Continuous Passive Mobilizer, and Intermittent & static electric traction.
- Digital X-rays, Angiography, MRI, 3D CT Reconstruction, Tc 99 Bone Scan, PET-CT Scan
- Painless Knee Surgery (Epidural Anaesthesia)
- State of art operation theatres with advanced instrumentation
- Separate Transplant Unit with dedicated staff
- Committed Physiotherapy
- Special Home Visit Facility by Support
- Staff to provide comprehensive care
- Dedicated modular operation theatres equipped with all kinds of Orthopaedics Instrumentation.
- Separate transplant unit where barrier nursing and dedicated staff are available for patient care.
- Multidisciplinary tumor board with active involvement in Radiology, Pathology, Radiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine & Chemotherapy departments.