The Department of Surgical Oncology under the Advanced Cancer Institute at Patel Multi & Super Speciality Hospital, Jalandhar is offering a multitude of services that cover a large gamut of ailments. With our highly qualified surgeons trained in various specialities, we offer the finest evidence-based care.
We are a first-of-its-kind multi tertiary private hospital that offers comprehensive state-of-the-art cancer care. We do not limit our role only to diagnosing and treating, but also include preventive rehabilitation and improvement of quality of life.
- Major resections for Pancreatic & Periampullary Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Bile duct Cancer/Klatskin Tumors
- Various surgeries for Liver Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Colorectal Cancer (including sphincter preservation low Anterior Resections)
- Complex and Advanced Gynaecological Oncology
- Breast Cancer: Conservative Breast Surgery with Sentinel Lymph node/ Modified Radical Mastectomy, Radical Hysterectomy for Cancer Uterus and Cervix, Optimal Cytoreduction for Cancer Ovary
- Robotic Surgeries (Gynac Oncology, GI Cancers)
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Lung & Thoracic Cancer Surgeries
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Meticulous planning has gone for creating world-class infrastructure and procuring cutting-edge technology for our department
Our high-class modular operation theatres enable us to conduct the most advanced and complicated surgical procedures. Our surgical team is assisted by sophisticated diagnostic services and well equipped Intensive Care units (ICUs) manned with qualified senior consultants to ensure better outcomes. The diagnostic department at Patel Cancer & Superspeciality Hospital has advanced equipment for MRI, PET etc.
To keep abreast with the cutting-edge technology in Cancer Surgery, the hospital has a da-Vinci Robotic system and a Hybrid operation theatre with Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA). The Centre for Rehabilitation Medicine at the hospital is equipped with the latest physiotherapy equipment.