We at Patel Hospital are committed to provide state of the art high quality diagnostics services to our patients. The department of Radiology provides a full range of radiological services and our hospital has one of the best equipped radiology departments as we have installed technologically advanced high end latest generation medical equipment in our endeavour to provide the best diagnostic output. The department consists of highly skilled technicians and Radiologists coupled with qualified nursing and supporting staff to provide exceptional patient care and services round the clock.
- MRI – 1.5T Siemens Essenza providing exceptional imaging quality with shorter imaging time.
- CT SCANNER – Scope 32 (Siemens) – MD CT – 32 slice CT scanner with excellent clinical capability, providing high quality whole body volume imaging with much lesser radiation doses and contrast volume.
- ULTRASOUND AND COLOR DOPPLER – High end and Aloka ultrasound and colour Doppler machines (one in the department and one portable machine in ICU – OT complex) providing comprehensive whole body sonography and colour Doppler imaging.
- DIGITAL MAMMOGRAPHY – Providing excellent breast imaging with low dose radiation.
- FULLY DIGITALISED AND COMPUTERISED RADIOGRAPHY SERVICES – One X – ray machine with fluoroscopy ( 500mA- Siemens) and two portable X ray machines (Siemens ) and two CR systems (Kodak) – Conducting routine and special X-rays investigations.