Department of laboratory medicine and blood bank provides diagnostic services to the hospital with experienced consultants.
- 24X7 working laboratory
- 24×7 Blood Bank facility
- Whole blood/Blood components (PRBC, FFP, Platelet concentrate).
- Single donors Platelet.
- Ultra modern diagnostic system (workstations)
- Home sample collection facility
- Separate phlebotomy room
- Modern laboratory desks (work station) with different pathology sections including Hematology , Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Pathology, Cytology, Histopathology, Serology .
- Ultra modern facilities(Fully automated equipment) to provide accurate reports on time like Dimension Xpand, Dimension Rxl Max, Immulite 1000, Sysmex XT4000i, XP100, EC2, L D 500, KC 4 Delta ( Stage)
- Team of 28 staff members
- Separate histopathology section with advance technology
- Separate Blood bank unit with ultra modern equipment.
- Amicus Fenwal Separator
- First hospital based NABL accreditated laboratory in the region.
- Medical laboratories quality management system and internal audit as per IS/ISO 15189 trained professionals including pathologists and lab technicians.
- Laboratory department is fully equipped to meet all types of diagnostic tests for patients, in the form of comprehensive, compassionate, dedicated and efficient care with latest health care techniques.